Crowne Plaza London - Albert Embankment Parking – Meet and Greet Location
A quick appraisal, photographs and booking-in of your vehicle will take place. After which your vehicle will be driven away to our safe and secure parking location.
Our service offers the most peace of mind with regards to the safety of your vehicle whilst it is parked in the city.
Our normal operating hours are 8:00am to 8:00pm 7 days a week however these can be extended by prior arrangement and costs will be agreed at the time of booking.
Our out of hours call out charge is £35 and minimum waiting time of 120 minutes is advised.
Pre-booking is strongly advised to guarantee parking space in the city and to avoid disappointment.
Valet Parking bookings that have the collection time beyond our business hours are subject to our terms and conditions and a call out charge will apply.
We are a third party company who provide valet parking services to which the hotels listed accept no liability.
Crowne Plaza London - Albert Embankment
10-11 Albert Embankment
10 Reasons why people choose Edwards Gordon CLP for parking in central London
- High quality recommended service
- Removes the irritation of parking your vehicle, allowing you to go directly to your venue
- You are met by a chauffeur who will take your vehicle to a secure parking facility – peace of mind
- Your vehicle will be returned to you at a pre-arranged, convenient time
- It can save you more than 30 minutes each way, making it a more efficient method of travel
- Ideal for those travelling with small children, women travelling alone, the disabled and the elderly
- No waiting on cold and crowded public transport
- Allows you to go directly to your venue, reducing overall queuing time
- Recipients’ of the Park Mark Safer Parking Award and British Parking Association
- No stress, no hassle